Cookbook giveaway – Baking Chez MoiOctober 28, 2014 by Darcie
In Baking Chez Moi, Dorie Greenspan’s eleventh cookbook, she shares simple yet sophisticated French desserts from her Paris kitchen. You can read her charming EYB interview to learn more about the cookbook and the differences in baking culture in France and the United States.
We’ve indexed all of Dorie’s recipes on EYB – eleven cookbooks as well as newspaper & magazine articles and blog posts. We’re delighted to offer three copies of Baking Chez Moi to EYB members in the U.S. Click on the contest below to view all of the entry options. One of the options is to answer this question in the comments:
Other than World Peace Cookies, which of Dorie’s recipes is your favorite?
Please note that you must enter the comment after signing into Rafflecopter or your entry won’t be counted. The contest ends November 25, 2014.
- paulo_b on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- paulo_b on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- zeeenie on New European Baking – Cookbook & Emile Henry Bread Cloche Giveaway and Quick Bites
- ebs on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Cassoulet Confessions Book Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Pasta Grannies Comfort Cooking – Cookbook Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on Pierogi by Zuza Zak – Cookbook Giveaway
- Maryd8822 on The Cocktail Cabinet Cookbook Giveaway & Quick Bites