Cookbook giveaway – Baking Chez MoiOctober 28, 2014 by Darcie
In Baking Chez Moi, Dorie Greenspan’s eleventh cookbook, she shares simple yet sophisticated French desserts from her Paris kitchen. You can read her charming EYB interview to learn more about the cookbook and the differences in baking culture in France and the United States.
We’ve indexed all of Dorie’s recipes on EYB – eleven cookbooks as well as newspaper & magazine articles and blog posts. We’re delighted to offer three copies of Baking Chez Moi to EYB members in the U.S. Click on the contest below to view all of the entry options. One of the options is to answer this question in the comments:
Other than World Peace Cookies, which of Dorie’s recipes is your favorite?
Please note that you must enter the comment after signing into Rafflecopter or your entry won’t be counted. The contest ends November 25, 2014.
- amylou61 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Margret on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- Margret on The Nutmeg Trail – Cookbook Giveaway
- Margret on The Last Bite Cookbook Giveaway
- maci234 on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- maci234 on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- Jennwalker314 on Jeremy Pang’s School of Wok Cookbook Giveaway
- Jennwalker314 on The Nutmeg Trail – Cookbook Giveaway
- Jennwalker314 on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- chezlarios on The Nutmeg Trail – Cookbook Giveaway