Cookbook Giveaway: Down South: Bourbon, Pork, Gulf Shrimp & Second Helpings of EverythingFebruary 25, 2014 by Darcie
We’re delighted to be able to offer three copies of New Orleans chef Donald Link’s latest cookbook, Down South: Bourbon, Pork, Gulf Shrimp & Second Helpings of Everything. Chef Link, a James Beard Award winner, sat down with EYB to discuss his love of Southern food and share his memories of his grandfather’s down-home cooking.
From quintessential Southern classics like hamhocks & crowder peas and sweet potato gratin, to less traditional recipes like the Herbsaint champagne cocktail and blue crab beignets with white rémoulade sauce, Down South is filled with Southern charm.
To win a copy, just answer the following question: What is your favorite Southern food?
Additional rules are:
- Please make certain you have signed in to the EYB website (you don’t have to be a paid member). This ensures that we have your email address and can get in contact with you.
- The giveaway will expire in 4 weeks on March 24, 2014.
This contest is now closed. The 3 lucky winners, chosen by random number generator, are ae.bell, terran, and ksg518.
- rchesser on The Tomte Cake and Giveaway
- artthecat on The Modern Hippie Table – Cookbook Prize Package
- Betsy77 on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- janinex on The Complete Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway
- sarahteertzah on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- sarahteertzah on Eat Drink and Be Murray Cookbook Giveaway and Quick Bites
- sarahteertzah on 2022 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaway
- renharvey on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- kaityblueeyes on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- ozfoodie on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway