Cookbook Giveaway: Down South: Bourbon, Pork, Gulf Shrimp & Second Helpings of EverythingFebruary 25, 2014 by Darcie
We’re delighted to be able to offer three copies of New Orleans chef Donald Link’s latest cookbook, Down South: Bourbon, Pork, Gulf Shrimp & Second Helpings of Everything. Chef Link, a James Beard Award winner, sat down with EYB to discuss his love of Southern food and share his memories of his grandfather’s down-home cooking.
From quintessential Southern classics like hamhocks & crowder peas and sweet potato gratin, to less traditional recipes like the Herbsaint champagne cocktail and blue crab beignets with white rémoulade sauce, Down South is filled with Southern charm.
To win a copy, just answer the following question: What is your favorite Southern food?
Additional rules are:
- Please make certain you have signed in to the EYB website (you don’t have to be a paid member). This ensures that we have your email address and can get in contact with you.
- The giveaway will expire in 4 weeks on March 24, 2014.
This contest is now closed. The 3 lucky winners, chosen by random number generator, are ae.bell, terran, and ksg518.
- foodie16 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- LUmbro on Fine Cooking’s last issue
- Shelmar on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- janv on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- janv on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- FattyNaddy on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- dhiza on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- zeahund on The Wok by J. Kenji López-Alt Worldwide Cookbook Giveaway
- lauren424 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- JEWGAL777 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway