Featured Cookbooks & RecipesJanuary 23, 2014 by Christine
Today we’re sharing our latest compilation of recipes and cookbooks we’ve featured on Facebook and Twitter (See our first two posts here and here.) Many of the recipes are samples from recently indexed cookbooks, so even if you don’t have the book (yet!), they can give you an idea of what each one has to offer. There are also online recipes from indexed magazines, so it is our hope there will be a little bit of something here for everyone!
Some members have expressed an interest in trying some of our featured recipes, so if you get the chance to make any of these, we’d love to hear how they turn out. You can contribute to the forum threads Daily Cooking Inspiration or Cooking from Your Books, leave a comment on this post, add a note to the recipe, or tweet us a photo. Happy cooking & baking everyone!
From UK books:
From AUS/NZ books:
From US books:
A dozen recipes from An American Family Cooks: From a
Chocolate Cake You Will Never Forget to a Thanksgiving Everyone Can
Master, a cookbook that runs the gamut of
home-cooking, by Judith Choate.
- rchesser on The Tomte Cake and Giveaway
- artthecat on The Modern Hippie Table – Cookbook Prize Package
- Betsy77 on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- janinex on The Complete Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway
- sarahteertzah on Holiday Cookies & Cocktails Giveaway
- sarahteertzah on Eat Drink and Be Murray Cookbook Giveaway and Quick Bites
- sarahteertzah on 2022 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaway
- renharvey on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- kaityblueeyes on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway
- ozfoodie on Jenny’s Best Books of 2022 and Cookbook Gift Guide with Giveaway