Celebrating 4,000 cookbooks indexed with a cookbook giveaway, Part IJune 28, 2013 by Lindsay
We just passed the 4,000 mark in indexed cookbooks! And to celebrate, we have two cookbook giveaways.* This post is to win one of three copies of the first book, A History of Food in 100 Recipes, by our interviewed author this month, William Sitwell. To meet this esteemed Bristish writer, check out our interview.
To enter, just write a comment to this blog post by July 7, making certain that you have signed into the EYB site so we know how to reach you (you don’t need to have a paid subscription to be a registered member of the site). Just answer this question:
- Which historical food fad/craze would you like to see come back? (We’d vote for fondue)
Best of luck!
*To enter the contest for Marie Simmons’ Taste of Honey, click here.
This contest is now closed. The 3 lucky winners, selected by a random number generator, are kalex426, kate and pokarekare. Congratulations!
- kennethjohngilmour on Small Batch Bakes – Cookbook Giveaway
- frozen16 on Meat-Free Mexican Cookbook Giveaway
- frozen16 on Small Batch Bakes – Cookbook Giveaway
- cellenly on Delicious Gatherings: Recipes to Celebrate Together Prize Package
- Badgerlord on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- pie4u on Small Batch Bakes – Cookbook Giveaway
- GrooveHeart on The Spanish Home Kitchen – Cookbook Giveaway
- GrooveHeart on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- GregH on Around the Table – Cookbook Giveaway
- riley on Food news antipasto