Cookbook giveaway – Tartine Book No.3: Modern, Ancient, Classic, WholeDecember 14, 2013 by Lindsay
Chad Robertson, owner of Tartine Bakery in San Francisco, has been called “a bread genius,” “one of the most admired bakers in the U.S.,” and “the cult prince of American bread making.” He has recently published his third book, Tartine Book No. 3: Modern, Ancient, Classic, Whole, and we’re delighted to be able to give away a free copy to an EYB member.
To get a feel for Robertson’s excitement for the book – and why he felt the need to contribute another baking book – check out our exclusive Q & A with him.
To win a copy, just answer the following question: Which whole grain do you like to bake with?
Additional rules are:
- Please make certain you have signed in to the EYB website (you don’t have to be a paid member). This ensures that we have your email address and can get in contact with you.
- The giveaway will expire in 4 weeks on January 11, 2013.
This contest is now closed. The lucky winner, selected by random number generator, is tangaloor.
- foodie16 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- LUmbro on Fine Cooking’s last issue
- Shelmar on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- janv on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway
- janv on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- FattyNaddy on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- dhiza on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- zeahund on The Wok by J. Kenji López-Alt Worldwide Cookbook Giveaway
- lauren424 on Snackable Bakes Cookbook Giveaway
- JEWGAL777 on Your Daily Veg Cookbook Giveaway