Cookbook giveaway – Eat Your Vegetables: Bold Recipes for the Single CookAugust 26, 2013 by Lindsay
Here at EYB we’re all for encouraging our members to indulge their passion for cookbooks. To that end, we’ve created a program to give our members a chance to win a copy of new, exciting cookbooks that have just been published. To see all the contests, just look in the right-hand category column on any blog page and click on “Cookbook Giveaways.”
This time, we’re excited to give away a copy of Eat Your Vegetables: Bold Recipes for the Single Cook, by Joe Yonan, Food and Travel editor for the Washington Post and author of Serve Yourself: Nightly Adventures in Cooking For One. To learn even more about the book , check out our interview with Joe.
To win one of the cookbooks, just post a comment to this blog answering the question: What’s your favorite thing to cook when you’re by yourself?
Additional rules are:
- Please make certain you have signed in to the EYB website (you don’t have to be a paid member). This ensures that we have your email address and can get in contact with you.
- The giveaway will expire in 4 weeks on September 23, 2013.
This contest is now closed. The winner, selected by a random number generator, is PatriciaAnn – congratulations.
- krnries on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- TeresaRenee on Lock your doors: it’s zucchini season
- leknit on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- lils74 on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- kezbabybabe on What’s the best cookbook holder?
- PhillipJD on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Twiddle on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- acecil on Lanka Food: Cookbook Giveaway
- Mignumi on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway