Cookbook giveaway – Kitchen Pantry Cookbook: How to Make Your Own Condiments and EssentialsAugust 25, 2013 by Lindsay
Here at EYB we’re all for encouraging our members to indulge their passion for cookbooks. To that end, we’ve created a program to give our members a chance to win a copy of new, exciting cookbooks that have just been published. To see all the contests, just look in the right-hand category column on any blog page and click on “Cookbook Giveaways.”
We’re excited to offer three copies of the Kitchen Pantry Cookbook: How to Make Your Own Condiments and Essentials, by Erin Coopey, a chef, writer, and food photographer in Seattle, WA. Coopey offers over 90 recipes for pantry staples including mustard, ketchup, tahini, pickles, dips, steak sauces, and much more.
To win one of the cookbooks, just post a comment to this blog answering the question: What is the best topping for a burger (beef, salmon, or vegie)?
Additional rules are:
- Please make certain you have signed in to the EYB website (you don’t have to be a paid member). This ensures that we have your email address and can get in contact with you.
- The giveaway will expire in 4 weeks on September 22, 2013.
This contest is now closed. Congratulations to the three winners, selected at random – GillB, DKennedy and IrishJenn.
- krnries on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- TeresaRenee on Lock your doors: it’s zucchini season
- leknit on Green Kitchen: Quick + Slow Cookbook Giveaway
- lils74 on Good & Sweet: Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Lesevans6 on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway
- kezbabybabe on What’s the best cookbook holder?
- PhillipJD on The Miller’s Daughter Quick Bites & Cookbook Giveaway
- Twiddle on Ayla – Cookbook Giveaway
- acecil on Lanka Food: Cookbook Giveaway
- Mignumi on Cinnamon and Salt by Emiko Davies – Cookbook Giveaway